Application to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application to join

Post by Apostle on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:16 am

Where to begin !

In game name - Apostle - age 38 pushing 39 in january

Resident of 400 sector for aprox 3 months & to be honest i like to call this sector home, i like the people what more needs to be said....

No secondary accounts or alts in other words one base, one person is all you get in till destroyed Smile oh ye active daily.

On times you may find myself vocal in comms & tend to have a strong dislike towards cargo thiefs/insectors to which most of my time i prefer to take my pew pew (pvp) to 300 sector... only repeat offenders normally get my attention in 400 tho along with defence of 400 on occassions when i can attend an enemy fleet in time !

SIDE NOTE - a minor problem...

Some one in 400 sector mention they had been attacked by Spanky Magoo !

At that time i was unware of Spanky Magoos alliance's, god bless vega conflict for not having clan tags added to their names... it sucks big time TBH & being a long term EVE Online online player for nearly 10 years active & if any of you are ? you would understand the meaning of clan/alliance TAG being of important in any politics/alliances or other understandings in game !

Anyway back to Spankey Magoo.. so i posted his cords in comms.. after all it very easy to find him as the person who's base was attacked mention him as top medals in sector for pew pew aka base destruction... not hard to find out !

This may of lead to a three fleet assault upon my base by Spankey Magoo & must admitt it was a rather pleasure to see my own base being nearly totally leveled by the end off the third assault... bigs thumbs up Spankey something i have not seen in nearly 3 dozern attackks !

So at the end of day myself being the person i am launched a single fleet against Spankey Magoo, i'm sure that information is not hard to find out... much to my loss !

After all an eye for eye a tooth for a tooth is an old saying & i'm sure any reasonable person would agree !

That being my story & appilication for WAR membership..

After all having balls to follow up actions than rather talking tough in comms is more important, would you not agree....

Oh ye i must thank Soft Bunnies for pointing the way to your forums, perhaps one day we can all enjoy a bit of pew pew together.

Regards - Apostle

Apostle

Back to top Go down

Re: Application to join

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 am

Hey,

You seem to have the right attitude for W.A.R. Im unclear if you went over our clans rules. We are pro-insecting. We do not farm people and we believe that fair is fair. If your okay with this, then your application will be processed for review by the council. Please have patience Smile

Last edited by SoftBunnies on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:21 am

mines a yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Apostle didn`t you say that you were against insecting?
Hitman
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Apostle on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 pm

I would not say i'm against insecting in any way a target is a target regardless of sector & from time to time have insectored with in 400 myself but keep that hush, hush...

I choose to shoot up insectors in the belief they will put up a better fight in fleets or attempting to destroy their base as they are more than likely a little bit more prepared, makes things a challenge & potentially more fun after all its a game & i'm here to enjoy it.

Whilst honing my own skills which are more akin to the day light charge across the mine field aka rear thrusters & disruptor rays = charge !

P.s I'm British (UK) so ya get an idea of my time zone etc

Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Yes from me =) like his style

Back to top Go down

Post by Apostle on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:14 am

I had to think twice about your reply Hitman...

Ye in my opening post i mention a dislike to insectoring !

Even tho i have only been here a few months in 400 & was lead to believe insectoring was bad by the mass or local alliance known as vanguard i choose to stand that side of the fence even that i have insectored in the past & on occassioon still do to which i find it exciting with the element of risk... my past opinion was mainly a view to safe guard my own base in its tender stages of development when your are more prone to destruction so i walk lightly in my early days of leveling the base & developing tactics too deal with such engagements as FvF or base destruction. I must admit i more of one hit wonder when it comes to base's as i often select targets for 100% 36 hour bubble with a venom fleet of hex with a touch of spread to cause on mass damage with a tank 'n' spank style - one fleet only for a 100%... don't work to well on higher level targets tho ! but i'm working on that, hopefully when revelation cruisers finish research soon  Very Happy 

However i do visit 300 sector weekly for a bit of fun & some times they visit myself much to my delight unfortunately they don't hang around long enough for a cup of tea & biscuits... ?

But due to recent changes in vega like mines and the chain reaction type of explosion of base modules i found bubbling bases some what fun & an added challenge of developing new tactics or skills to by pass mines - normally the day light charge across the mine field with a tank 'n' spank method works for me... targets chosen wisely. ( i can not strafe to save my life btw hence tactics used )

All balls, plenty of guts some times glory...

So ye its taking some time for clan membership to be shorted out... one of two things is gonna happen, don;t have to say what that is now do i !

What ever the out come, i'm easy going... how ever i'll give 422 aka WAR clan a wide berth as ya allow insectoring & myself taking a liking to blowing stuff up... thats some respect  cheers 

But in the long run i may form my own alliance along the lines of hard core pvp / pro insectors clan, could be a sub division of WAR or allied clan just food for thought ?

Yup the people most sectors love to hate & yes i'd like to give em that as it brings depth to the game by providing some one to hate & fear, its also very educational experience having your base bubbled... if one is intelligent you begin to understand the weakness of the base, you counter this by slapping on more armour/shield up grade turret guns what ever so it don't happen again, so PVP becomes educational in way if you wish too survive Vega Conflict it eliminates the weak & inactive those which are active get better hopefully or they just go inactive or die...

Pew Pew FTW

Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:06 am

i vote yes too.
Hitman
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content