Requesting to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requesting to join

Post by Kaulvyn_ on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:50 am

Hey there,

My name is David and I am 42 years old.  I am a retired Law Enforcement Official, a stay-at-home dad and a full time student at ITT Tech, studying Computer Networking Systems.  My in game name is CmdrKaulvyn and I have one alt, DaveW.  I was formerly a member of the 4200 Alliance in that sector but since ICU came in and did what they did, most of the members went their own way and the sector itself went to crap, I saw that it was time to leave and find another home.  I found this place as CommanderPicard was on my contact list and I figured I would give it a shot.  Turns out, this sector is alot like what 4200 used to be when I first started playing this game.  For the most part, people get along and help each other out when needed.

I'm not much of a base hitter as I am still learning the ins and outs of that one, but I do enjoy FvF battles and backing someone up when they are getting pwned.  I'm also not against insecting when it's called for or needed, or when someone just needs to be "woken up" from their holier than thou attitude.  All in all, it just boils down to a learning experience for all involved, the hittee and the hitter.  I've read over the rules and see nothing wrong with what is said in there.  It all makes perfect sense - this IS a WAR game.

I will give Picard credit for referring me to the forum and for encouraging me to join.  He's a heck of a pilot and a good one to have around when your back is against the wall.  I pride myself on being level-headed and cool-minded.  It takes a bit for me to get my temp to rise.  I don't say much in comms but do from time to time get a little chatty.  I will also give "advice" when asked for and sometimes when I see that it is needed.  And I am not above doing my part to help out, where ever I may be needed.  You ask, I do.

As for my goals for the game, I would just like to become a better pilot and get better with FvF battles and Base hitting.  I would like to be that guy that people say "Hey, Kaulvyn's here, he can help us."

Thank you for your consideration,
Kaulvyn a.k.a Dave Weaver

Kaulvyn_

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting to join

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:03 am

CmrKaulvyn is my friend from 4200. He is a good recruit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:17 am

Sounds good , I vote yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:10 am

I vote yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:16 pm

i vote yes