Applying for membership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Applying for membership

Post by LordSpawn1978 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:11 am

This would be my application for membership

1) In Game name is LordSpawn. No alt's

2) No other alliances. Always flown solo. Only been on for about a month i'd say.

3) Specialty? Hmm...Getting attacked by Spock? LOL! Other than that i'm still learning the game!

4) Deadly Habits pointed me in this direction!

5) All taken care of. Any and all rule questions have been addressed by Deadly Habits and Meraz in chat.

6) About me. Im 35. Live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I play for an hour or two a day. And my goal here in this game is to just have fun. I don't take it seriously. It's just a game. Now if it were my paycheck producing job that would be serious. :PI hope to be, eventually, opening 50's for fellow members.

7) I only got one endorsement so far from Deadly Habits. I'm hoping for more.

LordSpawn1978

Back to top Go down

Re: Applying for membership

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:50 am

After a long chat with him, I told him I would endorse him. That was before I was told he was a known res thief, and stole from more than just Spock. He did tell me that he has learned and will not do that again.

I will wait to hear from others before I say yay or nay in these regards, or defer to Soft as he is the Council member I represent.

Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:08 am

im glad he has learned his lesson and I am 100% fine with giving people a chance so I have no issues or problems with him joining

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:56 am

If deadly said yes, then i stand by his judgement. I vote yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:55 am

i vote no.
Hitman
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:05 pm

I have a bad feeling about the guy... I've had him marked as a target for promethian for a LONG time (like, weeks and weeks) because he's in Promethian's range. That means he's been playing for at least 2 months... and yet in chat and in his application he says he's only been playing for a few weeks at most.

I too vote no at this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:42 pm

OK, then a no it is. Thanks guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:05 pm

You guys are missing the whole point of the endorcement thing. They need to come to us for the votes and convince us ..

then once they get the 3 votes they are supposed to fill out the app and put the 3 council/captain that agreed to have them.. its clear in the rules page for them what they need to do. So the app was not filled out correctly .. it gets a no from me as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top