Turbo's Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Turbo's Videos

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:48 pm

I have a lot of experience in video encoding and have been testing Frap for live video use. Frap uses an uncompressed video so I have to re-encode it to Xvid and upload this to youtube. This is a registered version of Frap so there is no limit on usage.

How to take a picture
On window keyboards there is a button to the right of the F12 key called PrtScrn (Print screen). Then take any graphic program http://www.getpaint.net/  (free program) paste a new image and save as jpg (you can resize it also. Then You will need to go to the box (look at section with youtube icon) named Host an image. Once uploaded press Host it. This will give you the address need to host the file (copy the middle box). Then paste the address in the reply box and it should work. Use preview to double check.

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo's Videos

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:20 am

Tyvm turbo. I've been wanting to make educational Vega vids for sometime. I will make a new section for it. Ty for showing us how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:55 am

The next test was in full screen. Since the group password title was filmed I wil not upload this video. I will have to leave the group channel before recording. This video is a lot clearer. Also if someone is fighting and in spectator mode, I can record that too.The audio was taken out (which all that was sound effects) to give more room to the video. Youtube is public site but just as long as you don't place tags or anything in the name, it will be hard to search.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:55 am

2nd test was in spectator mode. This time in full size. You will have to click the "See at youtube" Icon on movie frame to view in fullscreen. It's also in 720 hd  for a clear picture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Time to get George to show us some nice FvF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:33 am

Hey! What about copyright?
I did not give permission to record my battle (especially something not good.. ) lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 am

I'm a repeated copyright violator. A few years ago I used to have my own torrent site and encode Power Rangers for 100,000 people.

Back to top Go down

Soft Bunny Vs Wasp's Base

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:08 pm

4 tridents and a rev (no sound but can be viewed in 720HD in settings)

Last edited by TuRBo on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Oh thats great, do u by chance have the third hit to end the series? lol, and thanx for taking the time to upload these.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Takes about 10 minutes to encode and another 10 minutes to upload and get ready by youtube. I usually upload while encoding another file.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Thats a long time. I made a new section under general discussions where u can post pics/vids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 pm

i have make a video to see if my test work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:41 am

my alliance on battle pirates uses Camtasia. not sure if you used that or not or tried it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top