Application for membership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by KennethG on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:24 am

Hello W.A.R,

My name is Ken Gipson. My Gamer Name is KennethG on Vega Conflict. My home planet is 3617 and over the last few weeks I have met and spoke with several members of your clan. I am 47 years old and have been playing vega conflict with two of my sons, JoshuaG and JamesG for about a month. All of my fleet names are named after all of the monsters in the Godzilla movies that I grew up on when I was little. Most of you have seen Destroyah and Godzilla in the battles as well as my little fleet Ghidorah. I have enjoyed meeting everyone from WAR and I believe they hold the same values that I do. I have seen clans come and go, some are bully's but you folks seem to want to help the little ones and protect your planet and sector from invaders. I have read your rules and agree to them and am willing to move to planet 422 as required. However, I would like both my boys to become members as well. They are also in agreement with the rules of play. We play as a family and I would like to keep it that way. I have friended one of your members, Norse Man, on facebook and have gotten agreements from two more, GeorgeB33 and Dark Helmet, to support mine and my son's petitions. I also have met and spoken with Geephile whom really got me interested in your clan. My level in the game is 28, Josh's is 21 and James' is 26. I know you have a min requirement of 25 but I'm hoping you will accept all of us as a group, knowing we will build fast and strong to assist the clan in whatever you need.

KennethG

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for membership

Post by Hitman on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:08 am

I vote yes. Geephile is not a war member. I killed him last night in 3600 when he attacked 3617 with the Guys from 3400.
Hitman
Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by T5 Dan on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:33 pm

I vote yes

Council
Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Helmet on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:34 pm

I vote yes, glad you decided to join us Ken!
Dark Helmet
Council
Council

http://war-vega.boardonly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Helmet on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Ken please can you register with this forum then we can activate your account and give you access? Also please relocate to 422 asap.

Once you have access to the forum, check for the group chat password under the "general discussions" section.

Welcome to WAR!
Dark Helmet
Council
Council

http://war-vega.boardonly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KennethG on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Thankyou for letting my family be part of yours! I see good things ahead! We will start moves today.

KennethG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top